Saturday, March 20, 2004

Wow. Praise praise praise the lord. 

Just returned from the church picnic. so tired now!!! Was running after ZhiJie half the time. heh. Oh yeah, but not wad i wanna write abt. I wanna write abt how God has REALLY blessed me all the time and ME, stupid ol ME din realise.

First was my sec 4 mid-years. I could NOT have passed everything, and well for dat matter. NEVER. i got a good-progress award becoz of dat, i've NEVER gotten anything commendable in my life, seriously.

Next, my prelims, i could not have gotten even a lousy L1R5 as mine cuz my grades a few months ago den was still F9, E8 kind. yes. And i got into Nanyang. Not an superbly dream JC, but the best i could go den. and i got in, when pple who scored better couldn get in. wow.

Os results, one of the biggest miracles. haha. I got a score that wasn amazing, yet something i never ever dreamt of achieving. never. i tot i going Meridien if God is kind enuf. really. And the marks just pushed me straight into a decision, Temasek.

Now. JAE posting. my new sch for next 2 yrs. Temasek. I tot gone case le, cuz i heard so much abt how Temasek lowering and lowering cut off point (And they were right. lower until siao lor.) And i din do well for HCL during Os, i also tot LEP no chance. And i got LEP, something really puzzling. Becoz of LEP, i became a 7 pointer (I noe, it is impossible). Thus, i got into TJ where they lowered the cut off point till 8 for arts. wow. I saw this looooooooooooooong line of pple QUEUING to appeal into TJ. They even set up chairs etc like dey expected a super long queue. It was then that i realise how blessed i am to get in. It might not be the best JC dere is, but it was certainly much much more than i ever tot i wld get. God gave me more than i could tink of. I'm truly amazed.... so many first intake TJCians got posted into Tampines JC or somewhere weird. Ergh. Like my poor cousin....
Joyce at 8:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*